Task 1: Your school decides to use electronic newspapers instead of paper ones. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of this decision.
Task 2: Some teachers prefer to answer students’ questions while they are delivering a lecture. Some teachers prefer to answer their questions when the lecture is over. Which one do you prefer? Why?
1. What activity do you think can cultivate children's sense of responsibility?
2. Which one of the following do you think is the most important quality for an entrepreneur?
3. Which of the following do you think is the best way to know a new school: joining a one-day campus tour, spending a weekend on the campus play field, or auditing lectures?
4. Your university will sponsor one of the following activities for students, an outdoor camping night, a music festival for students to experience the local culture or a computer game competition in the dormitory. Which one do you think it's the best to establish new friendship and solidarity among students and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
5. Which one of the following should a city invest? 1) transportation; 2) park; 3) school.
6. The university decides to remodel the dormitory and add a new space to it. Which space do you recommend to add in your dormitory?
7. The university currently requires all the students to take the physical education course to get graduate. Which of the following choices will you choose?
8. If your friend is going to an important interview, what suggestions would you give him?
9. Final is coming, and your friend often oversleeps and misses the class. Will you help your friend to study while you also have a lot of exams?
10. Describe a common mistake that experienced teacher often make.
11. Talk about how your study habits differ from others.
12. Describe a job you admired but you will NOT choose it yourself.
13. Which of the following three would you choose to do in summer vacation? Working as a librarian, painter in an art center, or life guard in the natatorium?
14. Your friend is going to take a part-time job in college. Please describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing a part-time.
15. Which of the following classes is the most attractive to students?
History of rock music
16. If the school doesn’t allow students to take cellphones with them when they come to school, what would be the influence of this policy?
17. What should we do to help the elder in our community?
18. Which one do you think is more important? The process of doing something or the result at the end?
19. Which kind of roommate do you prefer: a roommate from a foreign country or a roommate from your own country?
20. Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer to live alone. Which opinion would you prefer and why?
1. Some parents think they should protect students from making mistakes. Some think they should let them make mistakes. What do you think?
2. Some people like to make decisions based on their own experience; while other people prefer to ask others for help such as family and friends. Which do you prefer and why?
3. When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person; while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
4. Do you think students should be required to study certain fields or to study whatever that interests them?
5. Do you agree or disagree that students would learn more if the teachers assign them with more schoolwork?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment, people read fewer books than before.
7. Many people prefer to read books in electronic format on a computer screen or other devices. Some other people prefer to read books on paper printed copies. Which way do you prefer? Why?
8. Some people think that with the development of technology and Internet, libraries will disappear; while others think libraries are always necessary. Which one do you agree? Please give specific details to support your opinion.
9. Which one do you prefer? Review your notes after class and keep doing this throughout the whole semester or just review at the end of the semester?
10. Some people think it's better to take classes in the daytime and have a part-time job in the evening, some people prefer to have a part-time job in the daytime and take classes in the evening. Which do you think is better? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer.
11. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams; while others think that students learn more effective through doing other activities such as writing paper or completing projects. Which do you think is more effective for students to learn?
12. Some people believe that we should not discuss about the private activities of the popular people, like movie stars and singers. Do you agree? Why?
13. Imagine that you have been accepted by two different universities. One university is well-known for its excellent academic program, but it’s expensive; while another is less well-known, but has offered you with scholarship to pay for your intuition fee. Which university would you prefer, explain why.
14. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others prefer to get to know a person by long time observation. Which one do you prefer and explain why.
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: all students should attend social activities such as join a club or a sports team in school?
16. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Interrupting others while others are talking about something is impolite?
17. Your city is about to build a new factory so as to provide more job opportunities for citizens; however, the factory might lead to environmental pollution to some extent. Do you agree or disagree to build such a new factory?
18. Some people think students should study in classroom. While others believe that they should visit museum and zoo to study. Which one do you like?
19. Some people prefer to stay in touch with their friends and family members while traveling. Others prefer not to get in touch and stay alone. Which do you prefer and why?
20. Some people like to share their thoughts through publications like newspapers and blogs. Others prefer to only share them with friends. Which one do you prefer?
课时 : 49 ￥49
课时 : 12 ￥49
课时 : 8 ￥99
课时 : 4 ￥39
课时 : 2 ￥99
课时 : 2 ￥99
时长 : 4 主讲 张仪
时长 : 49 主讲 范思颖
时长 : 12 主讲 柳美廷
时长 : 1 主讲
时长 : 8 主讲 张仪
时长 : 25 主讲 新东方在线北美名师团
时长 : 6 主讲 唐悦宁
时长 : 3 主讲 吴奇
时长 : 331 主讲 唐悦宁
每周一小时直播，半小时答疑，4天12句长难句练习讲解，助你搞定托福长难句。 活动日期 : 2018.09.27-2018.10.31
价格 : ￥免费
价格 : ￥免费
价格 : ￥免费